The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, May 17

woo. hoo.

I got to leave school early today cuz I didn't have work shoes and I had to work at 4:00 so my mom gave me permission to leave at 3:00, go home, get my shoes and then go to work. So yeah that was nice because I hate Foods class and Ms. Butler is annoying as heck. Work was good. I got my 3 month probationary period evaluation. I was...incredibly pleased with my fiddy cent raise and the comments I got. So yeah...that was nice. And work was fun cuz I love working with Trish. We talked of old times today. That one time when I was back in Canada for just the summer, and I went to the youth group campout one weekend and Trish was there and we totally clicked and were "twins" and got lost in the forest and we were best friends for that one weekend. Yeah...good times...good times. Merik was also working which was cool cuz we actually talked and had fun because poopy Dustin wasn't there to make him not talk to me.
Anyway...yay tomorrow is a sleeping in day!!!
Oh what else? Calgary is up 3-0 with 7 minutes left in the game. Me and Charyssa had a good talk today about everything and I feel like our friendship is back on track. I heard my favorite AC/DC song on the radio today. (Youuuu...shook me aaaall niiight loooong).
So yeah...on a scale of 1-10...I'd say today was a...7.
Listening To: Phantom Planet - Big Brat

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew L. said...

your life is a soap. and dustin's a punk. you gonna take that crap from an 8th grader? beat his puny butt into the ground. and then steal his lunch money. but glad you had a good day today.

2 MORE DAYS OF HIGHSCHOOL!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home