The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, April 22

Here I Go!

Well friends, this is it. On this day I leave Peace River Bible Institute. I graduated with my two year Associate of Christian Ministries on Saturday! So woot woot for that. Anyway, in about half an hour I'm leaving for Edmonton. I have to go eat now, and I just want to say that I probably won't be able to blog for a long time. But I'll try to keep everyone updated through email. I'm working on getting an update email going so stay tuned for that. I love you all so much!
Have a great summer!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

hey you, i was just looking at missy girl's pictures. you looked so hot at grad! so did missy girl!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay! congrats my dear! i love you!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanessa! Hi! I hope all is going well in India and I want to hear all about it! I love and miss you!
love Aimee

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home