The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, March 12

Gasp!

Rob and Amber got eliminated from the Amazing Race last night! I still can not believe it. I know most of you are like "whatever" but this is a big deal! They deserved to win! I just can't believe it. We were all just sitting there in shock last night. It's just crazy. Crazy crazy crazy...
I got my paper done! Yay! It was a paper that, although handed in late, I really enjoyed writing. It was about Hannah, as in Samuel's mom, as in the story from 1 Samuel, as in from the Bible. Lol okay I think you get the point. It was actually really interesting and kind of fun to write. Yes, I'm a nerd. I'm a nerd that likes to procrastinate.
I've been having SUCH weird dreams lately. I don't even really know how to put them into words, or if I even want to. But they're so vivid and real and they haunt me all day.
We have an India team supper tonight. We're going to Nicole's (a girl on our team) house for supper and a movie about India. So that should be fun. And our big fundraiser is in exactly a week and we still have a butt load of stuff to do.
I've quit counting the days until grad and until we leave for India. It's just too stressful.
Anyway, it's Monday and I felt like typing in purple just to liven things up a bit. Have a good week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home