Oh Joy
I'm baaaaack! Oh aren't you all just so excited? Reading week was pretty awesome. I watched so much TV, ate so much good food, and just...chilled. It was nice. I also learned a lot actually. I had to interview my parents and both sets of grandparents for a project. It was very interesting. Not alawys easy...but it was good.
And as SOON as I got back to school, the craziness began. This last week was one of the most stressfull times of my life. Thankfully, I got most of my stuff done. Except for one paper that was due on Thursday and I still have not started. So that's not good, but it's not the end of the world either. I just have to try and keep things in perspective.
Yesterday...oh yesterday. What a crappy crappy day. I felt like crying all day. I woke up and felt like a truck had run over my head, and that feeling lasted all day. I spent an hour in the dorm bathroom mopping the floor because one of the toilets overflowed. I went to the bank to take out money for my immunizations, and the ATM wouldn't let me take out more than 60 dollars which was not even close to being enough. So I had to borrow money from a friend, which I hate doing. and THEN, the worst part of all, I had to go get shots. OH how I hate getting shots. *sigh*
So that was my day. It ended on a good note though because I didn't do any homework and just relaxed and hung out and went to bed early which was amazing!
Anyway, I'm hoping that this next week will be a lot better. It should be, even though I still have a butt load of stuff to do. It will be okay! I will survive! And in less than 3 weeks, all my homework shall be handed in and it will be glorious!
Now I'm off to work on my late paper!
And as SOON as I got back to school, the craziness began. This last week was one of the most stressfull times of my life. Thankfully, I got most of my stuff done. Except for one paper that was due on Thursday and I still have not started. So that's not good, but it's not the end of the world either. I just have to try and keep things in perspective.
Yesterday...oh yesterday. What a crappy crappy day. I felt like crying all day. I woke up and felt like a truck had run over my head, and that feeling lasted all day. I spent an hour in the dorm bathroom mopping the floor because one of the toilets overflowed. I went to the bank to take out money for my immunizations, and the ATM wouldn't let me take out more than 60 dollars which was not even close to being enough. So I had to borrow money from a friend, which I hate doing. and THEN, the worst part of all, I had to go get shots. OH how I hate getting shots. *sigh*
So that was my day. It ended on a good note though because I didn't do any homework and just relaxed and hung out and went to bed early which was amazing!
Anyway, I'm hoping that this next week will be a lot better. It should be, even though I still have a butt load of stuff to do. It will be okay! I will survive! And in less than 3 weeks, all my homework shall be handed in and it will be glorious!
Now I'm off to work on my late paper!

1 Comments:
Oh come on, shots aren't always bad. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home