oh...life
I know it's been forever and ever. The rest of you may not really care or notice, but I hate it when I don't blog. I have this obsessive desire to record my life on the pages of the internet...
Anyway, life is good. Holy crap is life ever busy. I'm graduating this year, from the two year program. And all grad's homework is supposed to be in at the end of March. SO...as you can imagine, I pretty much am on panic mode right now.
I also have a visitor here this weekend! My friend Liz from back home came up for a campus visit. It's awesome to have her here but I'm sure she's probably bored out of her mind.
It's spring! It's finally spring! (I think...) It's been so nice the past few days and the snow is actually melting. But we shall see how long this lasts. It's not beyond the realm of possiblity for it to snow again.
India is drawing closer and closer, which is scary because I STILL don't have my passport. It could take up to two weeks to get...and we still have to get visas. So that's been stressing me out lately, but I'm trying my darndest to remember that God is in control.
Well, I better go. I have this huge paper to write for one of my classes. It's an exegetical paper, so if I completely fail it, not only will it be bad for my mark, it will also mean that I've pretty much blasphemed God's word.
I promise to blog more!
Anyway, life is good. Holy crap is life ever busy. I'm graduating this year, from the two year program. And all grad's homework is supposed to be in at the end of March. SO...as you can imagine, I pretty much am on panic mode right now.
I also have a visitor here this weekend! My friend Liz from back home came up for a campus visit. It's awesome to have her here but I'm sure she's probably bored out of her mind.
It's spring! It's finally spring! (I think...) It's been so nice the past few days and the snow is actually melting. But we shall see how long this lasts. It's not beyond the realm of possiblity for it to snow again.
India is drawing closer and closer, which is scary because I STILL don't have my passport. It could take up to two weeks to get...and we still have to get visas. So that's been stressing me out lately, but I'm trying my darndest to remember that God is in control.
Well, I better go. I have this huge paper to write for one of my classes. It's an exegetical paper, so if I completely fail it, not only will it be bad for my mark, it will also mean that I've pretty much blasphemed God's word.
I promise to blog more!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home