Off We Go!
We are leaving for Drumheller in 2 hours! Yay!
I'm all packed up and ready to go.
And I have a nasty cold. I've been sneezing all day. Not fun. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.
My last few days of work sucked. Except for Friday. Friday was just weird. Weird Weird Weird. But we won't get into that right now.
I'm seriously so excited for this trip! The VBS part of it is still scaring the crap out of me. I don't feel ready at ALL. But I'm so stoked about that fact that I'll be hanging out and having adventures with some of my most favorite people in the world for 8 days.
I have my camera so when I get back there will be pictures. And stories!
Bye!!!
I'm all packed up and ready to go.
And I have a nasty cold. I've been sneezing all day. Not fun. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.
My last few days of work sucked. Except for Friday. Friday was just weird. Weird Weird Weird. But we won't get into that right now.
I'm seriously so excited for this trip! The VBS part of it is still scaring the crap out of me. I don't feel ready at ALL. But I'm so stoked about that fact that I'll be hanging out and having adventures with some of my most favorite people in the world for 8 days.
I have my camera so when I get back there will be pictures. And stories!
Bye!!!

1 Comments:
hey vanessa,
this is mikey arce, from bolivia! hows it going? I live in ontario now.
Post a Comment
<< Home