Hmm...bored.
I am blogging out of sheer boredom. I shouldn't be bored. I have so much homework to do. But it's Saturday night and I don't feel like doing homework.
I worked on decorations and atmosphere for YA all day. Oh and I went to the bakery. And read a little bit. AND...my dear friend and care leader, Kendra, is getting engaged tonight!!! I have inside information. She's on a date tonight...and when she comes back she will be sporting some new bling on her left hand. :) So we blew up a million balloons and filled her room with them. I'm so excited for her!!
Yup yup. I don't know what else to say.
I'm so bored.
Someone come play with me.
I worked on decorations and atmosphere for YA all day. Oh and I went to the bakery. And read a little bit. AND...my dear friend and care leader, Kendra, is getting engaged tonight!!! I have inside information. She's on a date tonight...and when she comes back she will be sporting some new bling on her left hand. :) So we blew up a million balloons and filled her room with them. I'm so excited for her!!
Yup yup. I don't know what else to say.
I'm so bored.
Someone come play with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home