Crystal Clear
I was given the opportunity to go home again this weekend. Well, not technically home. Just to Edmonton. And I wouldn't get to see my family because they all went to Three Hills for the weekend. I would have stayed with Sam or Kayla. But I decided I'm just going to stick around here. I have a buttload of homework that I really really really need to do. And plus I don't want to pay 35 bucks for gas. Besides...Only 22 more days until Reading Break. I think I can survive until then.
It is SO cold this morning. Frosty and brisk and clear. It feels like a winter morning. It feels like snow.
Yesterday we had care groups...and we practiced our skit/musical for our care group chapel. It is going to be absolutely hilarious. I can't give much detail, just in case someone from school finds my blog and reads it. It's very top secret. All I'm going to say is that it involves burly bush men, a ska dance off, and "hunnies". Oh man...it's gonna be good. :)
I never get anything in my mailbox. I wish I had a secret admirer. That left me flowers and chocolates. :) I'm such a girly girl...
Hmm...Nothing happening this weekend except maybe some basketball games and a whole lot of homework.
It is SO cold this morning. Frosty and brisk and clear. It feels like a winter morning. It feels like snow.
Yesterday we had care groups...and we practiced our skit/musical for our care group chapel. It is going to be absolutely hilarious. I can't give much detail, just in case someone from school finds my blog and reads it. It's very top secret. All I'm going to say is that it involves burly bush men, a ska dance off, and "hunnies". Oh man...it's gonna be good. :)
I never get anything in my mailbox. I wish I had a secret admirer. That left me flowers and chocolates. :) I'm such a girly girl...
Hmm...Nothing happening this weekend except maybe some basketball games and a whole lot of homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home