Microsoft blogger draws fire for criticising Massachusetts OpenDoc policy Microsoft Office program manager Brian Jones may have gotten more than he asked for when, in his blog, he attacked the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for moving to the OASIS-backed Open Document file format for ...
I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one myself when I find time from creating new sites.
If you would be intested in checking out my site on treadmill rating I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers treadmill rating related stuff.
You might want to check your Blogger settings, there's a word verification thingie that should stop a lot of this comment spam. I haven't been hit with it since I turned it on.
3 Comments:
Microsoft blogger draws fire for criticising Massachusetts OpenDoc policy
Microsoft Office program manager Brian Jones may have gotten more than he asked for when, in his blog, he attacked the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for moving to the OASIS-backed Open Document file format for ...
I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from creating new sites.
If you would be intested in checking out my site on treadmill rating
I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers treadmill rating related stuff.
If you have time check it out :-)
Uhh...no?
Nice blog, good luck in college.
:-)
You might want to check your Blogger settings, there's a word verification thingie that should stop a lot of this comment spam. I haven't been hit with it since I turned it on.
Post a Comment
<< Home