Harvest Moon
So I went to Harvest Moon this weekend. My aunt and uncle took me, because my cousin Justin was going to. And I brought my new friend Kristine. (Yay I have friends!) We stayed at my house on Friday night and it was SOOOO good to see my family. It had only been a week but it felt like 2 years. Saturday morning we met my youth group at the church and off we went. Kristine didn't have a ticket yet and she was kinda worried about that but as soon as we got to the park and got off the bus, some chick offered her a ticket for 40 bucks which was 10 bucks cheaper than she would have got it for at the gate so that was pretty sweet.
Anberlin played on Saturday. For those of you who don't know, awhile ago I officially declared Anberlin as my favorite band. Which is a big deal for me because I've never had just ONE favorite band. I think that over the years my taste has narrowed somewhat and I find that I'm a lot more picky about what I listen to. It used to just be like a huge musical buffet for me but after awhile I got full and I think I've refined and defined what kind of music I love. Anyway...that's off topic. Anberlin was AMAZING. I don't even have words to describe it. It was seriously just...amazing.
Sunday I got to see Kiros and talk to Barry for awhile and oh my do I have some stories about that...but I don't really have time. TFK also played on Sunday...which was good...cuz they played old stuff.
Anyway, I have to go. More on HM later...
Anberlin played on Saturday. For those of you who don't know, awhile ago I officially declared Anberlin as my favorite band. Which is a big deal for me because I've never had just ONE favorite band. I think that over the years my taste has narrowed somewhat and I find that I'm a lot more picky about what I listen to. It used to just be like a huge musical buffet for me but after awhile I got full and I think I've refined and defined what kind of music I love. Anyway...that's off topic. Anberlin was AMAZING. I don't even have words to describe it. It was seriously just...amazing.
Sunday I got to see Kiros and talk to Barry for awhile and oh my do I have some stories about that...but I don't really have time. TFK also played on Sunday...which was good...cuz they played old stuff.
Anyway, I have to go. More on HM later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home