AHH. College.
So I'm here. And it's been crazy. And busy. And overwhelming. And good. And bad. And happy. And sad. Ahem. Yeah.
I don't really have any time to write. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive.
I don't really have any time to write. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive.

2 Comments:
oh vanessa, tell me all bout it!! how exciting!!! guess what? there is a guy here at biola who looks EXACTLY like adam brody!!!!!!!! ha ha!!
oh nem. how i miss you. :)
i will email you soon. very soon. i promise. and tell you everything. i am greatly envious of your adam brody look-a-like. adam brody is my dream boyfriend. oh wait. not true. seth cohen is. but close enough. tell that guy that i want to marry him. there is a guy at my school named Cody who looks exactly like the hottest man in the world. but that's only cuz he IS the hottest man in the world. hehehe...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home