The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, August 28

I hung out with Sarah on Friday. It was so much fun. I had forgotten how much I love hanging out with her. She makes me laugh so hard. We played scrabble. A pretty interesting game of scrabble at that. I think we invented some new words. :)
Then we went to Wal-Mart so I could get blank CD's and I also ended up buying the second season of The O.C. Hehe...I'm not going to get anything done this week.
We went to Boston Pizza for dinner, and then rented some movies. We went back to the people's house at which she is staying right now...and watched The Perfect Score and Vanity Fair. Neither of which are great movies...but it was still fun.
Yesterday I went with my family to Edmonton. I bought clothes. What else is new? Two new pairs of jeans and a shirt from Old Navy. I love new clothes. :)
Today after church I'm going paintballing with Kayla, Janelle, Alicia, Katrina and Kris. Mr. and Mrs. Paul (our bosses) are taking everyone that is quitting and going away in the fall. So that should be fun, but I'm kinda scared. :)
Anyway, I gotta go get ready for church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home