Finally!
So we're finally on vacation! I feel like I've been waiting for this for eons. But right now I'm at a very very VERY nice hotel, right next to the beautiful rocky mountains, using the free internet. :) In a little while we'll be back on the road again for about...8 hours. But I don't really mind. The scenery is so amazing. I'm taking so many pictures. I love driving through the rockies.
Yesterday we left Wetaskiwin, and picked Tyson up at basketball camp. We stayed for some of his last games and the awards ceremony (which he won an award at).
Anyway...Time to go. I don't know what the interent situation will be like once we get to my Grandparent's place. But hopefully I'll be able to blog more and post some pictures.
Yesterday we left Wetaskiwin, and picked Tyson up at basketball camp. We stayed for some of his last games and the awards ceremony (which he won an award at).
Anyway...Time to go. I don't know what the interent situation will be like once we get to my Grandparent's place. But hopefully I'll be able to blog more and post some pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home