The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Friday, July 1

HAPPY 138th BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!

So today is Canada Day. The one day of the year Canadians show any sign of patriotism. Hehe. Oh well...
I'm going to Edmonton with the family tonight to see the fireworks and all that jazz. It should be a good time. I'm very glad it's the weekend. And I got paid double time today. Which will make for a fat pay check two weeks from now.
Which is good, cuz I found out that I'm going to the Warped Tour in July. Kayla convinced me that I should go with them. And when I discovered the plethora of sweet bands that are going to be there, I just couldn't say no. Even though I really shouldn't be spending the money. EMERY is going to be there. I can't NOT go. *sigh*
Tyson left for camp today. I will miss him.
Hopefully I'll be going to Edmonton with Sam tomorrow. If the 'rents don't object. I gotta do some serious Value Village shopping.
That about sums it up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home