The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Tuesday, June 28

Na na na na na nana BATMAN!

The Amazing Race was cancelled. Our youth group's version of The Amazing Race that is. It was supposed to be on Sunday, after church. But it was raining...more. Grr. Anyway, at least it was postponed until sometime in July. Not cancelled all together.
So instead, I went with Tyson and Kerilyn out to the Looy's farm. I got to see a baby cow that just got born like 5 minutes earlier. And Landon took me on the quad. Really fast. It was fun. Except for the part when I got cow crap on my pants and shoes. That was gross. After some farm fun, we went into Camrose to see Batman Begins. It was me, Charyssa, Sandrelle, Tyson, Kerilyn, Landon and Loreea. We were that group of kids that you hate when you go see a movie. Actually, we settled down once the movie actually started. Somewhat. As for the movie itself, I quite enjoyed it...as far as comic book movies go. In fact it's probably my favorite comic book movie so far. Because there were no dumb evil villains that make you laugh. And cuz Christian Bale is incredibly hot. So far only Charyssa shares my opinion on that one. Oh well...
I didn't get home till around 10:30 that night. And I still haven't caught up on my sleep. I'm so tired!
I'm thinking of quitting my other job. It's stupid and I hate it. Unless it goes really good on Wednesday, then I'm quitting. I'm just too tired and I never see my family and I miss out on a bunch of stuff.
Anyway, I want to make my jean jacket look all vintage. Would just bleaching it work? Hmm...I'll probably ruin it completely. I guess I'll have to see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you dont know how the first line of this blog affected me...i almost went into convulsions!!! if they cancelled that show my faith in tv would be utterly crushed..

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. christian bale IS amazing..

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home