The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Thursday, March 3

I'M HOME!!

Well, here I sit. In my freezing cold basement. NOT in California. *sniff sniff*
My last few days there were great. We made a cake for Davina's birthday and "surprised" her by decorating the room. As soon as Nemmie sends me the pictures, I will post some. I had lunch with Aaron yesterday and he gave me three CD's he had burnt for me of all his favorite songs. I thought that to be incredibly sweet. I finished packing and Lem and Oly took me to the airport. Saying goodbye to Nem...sucked. hehe. I hate saying goodbye. And when I read the card that her, Davina and Ashley had all signed for me, it made me cry. :(
The flight back was long and made even longer by the incessant talking of my seat mate. He told me his whole life story including every detail of his present drama with his girlfriend. And I just wanted to go to sleep!!! *wimper*
My parents picked me up and it was really good to see them again. I called Nem as soon as I got home and wanted to cry because she was in the room all alone cuz Davina was gone somewhere. WE COULD HAVE GONE TO COMMON GROUNDS FOR HOT CHOCOLATE AND CHAI!!! WAAAAAA!!! <---that's me crying.
Anyway...I got up at like noon...read my mail...did some laundry...tried to unpack. I HATE UNPACKING!!! It's such a let down. I'm so glad I stayed for the whole month. I'm so glad I didn't come home after two weeks. I had so much fun.
I have to go to Tim Hortons tonight to see if I can get my job back. And I want to see Sam. I miss my Sammy.

The End.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey vanessa...i miss you sooo much! so lonely here...sigh...i will send you the pictures right now! :)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home