The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, October 17

Sooo...what's been going down? Well...mostly a lot of snow. It's been snowing all weekend. Literally non-stop. It's kind of nice actually. I hate that in between Fall and Winter period when it's just blah. But now there's a pretty blanket of snow covering everything. Although...it does make the fact that there is no hockey this winter even more depressing.
I went and saw Ladder 49 on Friday and it was awesome. It made me cry. Although that doesn't say a whole lot since I cry watching commercials and movies that I've seen 100 times. But yeah. Joaquin Phoenix is yummy.
Then I had to work on Saturday, but I got off really early so I went over to Charyssa's dad's house cuz she was there and we watched Jaws. Which scared me really bad. I had never seen it before and I thought it would just be stupid and non-scary. But it was. I had bad dreams about sharks last night.
Today was sunday school and church. When I first got to church, Jenn called me and Charyssa down into one of the sunday school rooms and proceeded to tell us that she is engaged to be married to Ben. What a shocker. Not. But we screamed and hugged her and drooled over her diamond anyway. The date is July 24. She will have just turned 19. Silly girl...
Anyway...I have to go to bed. School tomorrow and the Billy Talent concert! woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home