The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Friday, June 11

woopwoop

So last night I was sitting in my room crying because I was effin depressed and I felt like a loser cuz there was no school the next day and I had no wild or crazy plans. So I called my good buddy Samantha. We chatted for awhile, and then she asked me what I was doing. Anyway, I ended up going over to her place. She had invited 3 other girls. I knew Melody, but the other two...not so much. It was kinda awkward...but after awhile...and some...beverages...it wasn't so bad. We had fun. At about 11:30, the other girls went home and Mel took me and Sam to her apartment and we danced and played scrabble and I'm not entirely sure what else. But it was fun. It was exactly what I needed.
I'm not feeling the greatest this morning, but it's nothing a big mug of strong coffee and a nice shower can't fix.
I found someone to work for me tonight so I can go swimming in Leduc with the Youth Group. Yeah...it should be alright. My dad's driving our van. Hopefully I won't have to ride with him. We kinda sorta had a little bit of a "disagreement" (I guess you could call it) before I left last night. I'm not looking forward to the 20 Questions about my night.
That coffee is callin' my name...
Listening To: Blindside - Shekina
You, yes YOU...should go out right now and get About A Burning Fire by Blindside. Pretty sure it's turning out to be one of my favorite albums of all time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home