Here I go again...
Okay, so remember awhile back when I made the confession that I was cheering for the Calgary Flames? Well, I guess I sorta have another confession to make. Here it goes...
The guy in the picture, aside from being incredibly good looking, is also a "country music singer". His name is Joe Nichols. And...well...I've been listening to him. Along with Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, and Garth Brooks. This has been going on for about two weeks now. It started out slow. I heard "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problems" by Kenny Chesney on the radio, and it got stuck in my head. So I went home and listened to it. And then...I started listening to other country stuff. This may not seem like such a big deal to some of you, but if you really know me, you know that I can't stand country music. It used to give me a headache. Literally. And now...It's pretty much the only thing I've been listening to for two weeks.
*sigh* I've decided to embrace this new love of mine. Who knows...maybe it's just a phase I'm going through. But I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

2 Comments:
We're all praying for you.
*sniff* thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home