The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Tuesday, May 11

Well...This is nice...I'm gonna have to do some work on it later when I get home. Get my comments thing back up and stuff like that. But I like it. I needed a change.
Some things I realized today:
1. Everyone is a wannabe photographer
2. Planning for grad (the dinner dance, and the ceremony) is turning out to be more of a hassle than anything...
3. I need to start going to bed earlier.
4. I really really need to see Kraig this summer.

8 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

aww...what a cute little comment thinger.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew L. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate people that try so desperately to be arty. like the new layout.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kraig really needs to see you this summer! -kraig

12:17 AM  
Blogger Andrew L. said...

well that was stupid. i posted that comment. and i meant to say i like the new layout.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

"i hate people that try so desperately to be arty. like the new layout."
what's that supposed to mean?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Andrew L. said...

i just explained..

- i hate people that try too hard
- i like the new layout

duh. :P

12:32 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

lol...okay so I'm just a tiny bit slow.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home