So today we had this speaker dude come to our school to do a little speech on drunk driving. It was between 3rd and 4th period. He was pretty cool. Right away you knew that he was speaking from some kind of experience because he had really bad burn scars all over his face. His ears were just little holes in the side of his head, and his face was kind of flat...kinda like it all melted together. It was kind of hard to look at, but he was really nice and a really good speaker. He was a cop, and he was chasing some guy that was driving drunk, and then the guy rammed into another vehicle and then the cop car hit the drunk guy's car. He was in his cop car for 5 minutes while it was on fire. So yeah...he had a pretty good message. And I think it's something a lot of people need to hear. I know A LOT of kids drive after a couple beers or a joint. It's pretty scary...
Anyway...other than that the day was pretty boring. Charyssa came and picked me up at around 7:30 this morning and we got coffee from Tim's and went to school early so that we could do our homework. I wrote my Social essay in first period and I think I did pretty good. I guess I'll have to wait and see though. All the classes were short cuz of the assembly so that was nice.
This afternoon was nice cuz I had NO homework and I didn't have to work. So I just chilled out when I got home. Me and Tyson hung out for awhile after Austin left for football. And then I went and took Jayden for a walk to Tim's to get hot chocolate. He was on his bike and I was walking behind him, and about half way there I looked down, and I realized that he didn't have his training wheels on!! I freaked out and made him stop and I took his face in my hands and I'm like, "Jayden! I just realized that you're riding a two wheeler!" And he laughed and laughed and laughed. He's so adorable. He's like, "I thought you would never notice!" It was so cute. It made kind of sad though. He's growing up so fast. I didn't learn to ride a two wheeler till I was at least 5. He just turned 4...And he's gonna be a big brother any day now. :o)
Well...it's early, but I'm gonna go to bed.
Anyway...other than that the day was pretty boring. Charyssa came and picked me up at around 7:30 this morning and we got coffee from Tim's and went to school early so that we could do our homework. I wrote my Social essay in first period and I think I did pretty good. I guess I'll have to wait and see though. All the classes were short cuz of the assembly so that was nice.
This afternoon was nice cuz I had NO homework and I didn't have to work. So I just chilled out when I got home. Me and Tyson hung out for awhile after Austin left for football. And then I went and took Jayden for a walk to Tim's to get hot chocolate. He was on his bike and I was walking behind him, and about half way there I looked down, and I realized that he didn't have his training wheels on!! I freaked out and made him stop and I took his face in my hands and I'm like, "Jayden! I just realized that you're riding a two wheeler!" And he laughed and laughed and laughed. He's so adorable. He's like, "I thought you would never notice!" It was so cute. It made kind of sad though. He's growing up so fast. I didn't learn to ride a two wheeler till I was at least 5. He just turned 4...And he's gonna be a big brother any day now. :o)
Well...it's early, but I'm gonna go to bed.

3 Comments:
for those who don't know, jayden is my and vanessa's child.
scandalous. what happened to our kid, nessa?
lol...andrew. i sent the child to go live with you. he's not there yet?!? and yes. jayden is me and kraig's child. (lets see how many rumours we can get going with this one...) :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home