The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Wednesday, May 12

Random Memory

So I was thinking today about that little "pond" thing in the Sophmore hallway at Faith...you know, when you come up the stairs...and then there's that little overpass thing. And in the corner there's a little pond thing with some plants in it. At least there used to be. Anyway, this one time me and Sophia put a goldfish in there. I don't know where we got the goldfish. But we put him in there and fed him some fish food every morning. And then little kids would come by on their way to the elementary school, and they'd be like, "Is there a fishy in there?" and we'd be like, "No! Go away." Yeah it was fun. I don't know what happened to it. Is the pond thing still there?

1 Comments:

Blogger kraig said...

i'm not sure, but it seems to me that there's no more water.. just plants and rocks i think. i'll check though.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home