I've decided that I can talk about Friends now without breaking down. I keep thinking about it...I feel like someone died. Yes, I know it's just a show. But when you've been watching it for as long as you can remember...when you've been with the characters through so much...it feels like they're real people. It feels like they're YOUR friends, and now you've moved away and you're never going to see them again. It's over. I can't believe it's over. Why does it have to be over? I know they're going to be okay. Monica and Chandler have their precious babies. Rachel and Ross ended up together, which was exactly how it's supposed to be. Pheobe is happy with her hubby. And Joey has the chick and the duck. And a new show! *sigh* So it's going to be okay. Re-runs will show forever and I can buy the dvds and just pretend that it never ended.
Wow...I feel better. I think that was a major step in my healing process.
And The O.C. was SO sad! I don't know how I'm going to survive ALL freakin summer without Seth and Summer and Ryan and Marissa. Especially not knowing where Seth is going and if Ryan is really the daddy of Theresa's baby. Aghh...so frustrating. I cried so hard...But at least that was only the 1st season!!
Anyway...I'm going to see TROY on Friday!! *drool* Orli..with his beautiful brown locks and Mr. Pitt half naked the whole time. What could be better? Honestly...YUM!

<< Home