*sigh* I can't believe that i'm doing this.
For several weeks now, when asked which hockey team I am cheering for, I just gave a vauge "Oh...I dunno. I don't really care. As long as the cup comes back to Canada." But I have a confession to make. (here it goes)
GO CALGARY GO!!! Yeah I know I know. No respectable Oilers fan would ever ever EVER cheer for the Flames. But I can't
help it. For one thing...Calgary is a part of Alberta. So Stanley Cup fever is kind of reaching over in this direction. And plus...it would just be good to have the cup come back to this general area.
Okay...now that wasn't so hard. :o)
Anyway...today was alright. Me and Charyssa and Loreea and Ashely went to Subway for lunch. And then I had to work at 4:00 so Charyssa gave me a ride. The 3 hours went by pretty fast and at 7:00 Merik and Dustin came by and we hung out for an hour or so. They rode their bikes around and I followed them. woo hoo. Dustin drove over a ketchup packet and squirted ketchup all over my pants. Grr...
And then I came home...called Charyssa. She was grumpy so I sang her a song. "The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand, says you'll catch me...whenever I fall. You say it best, when you say nothing at all." But that made her even grumpier. So I told her to go to bed and I went and watched Survivor. And then I checked my email and I got this email from Loreea.
"hey, love you ..... but my shoe sqeaks and whistles like chitty-chitty bang-bang but more high tone...
hug hug loreea <><"
I really don't understand that girl.
Hmm...another girl I don't understand is Kaitlyn. It was like she hated me for a long time. And she would physically hurt me. Like punch me and stuff. But it was like...initiation or something cuz one day she just stopped being mean and now we're good buddies. I really like her. But maybe I'm just fooled....and really she's planning on voting me off the island. Okay too much reality tv. But anyway. It's my blog. Shut up.
Golly gee I need to go to bed.
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!
For several weeks now, when asked which hockey team I am cheering for, I just gave a vauge "Oh...I dunno. I don't really care. As long as the cup comes back to Canada." But I have a confession to make. (here it goes)
GO CALGARY GO!!! Yeah I know I know. No respectable Oilers fan would ever ever EVER cheer for the Flames. But I can't
help it. For one thing...Calgary is a part of Alberta. So Stanley Cup fever is kind of reaching over in this direction. And plus...it would just be good to have the cup come back to this general area.
Okay...now that wasn't so hard. :o)
Anyway...today was alright. Me and Charyssa and Loreea and Ashely went to Subway for lunch. And then I had to work at 4:00 so Charyssa gave me a ride. The 3 hours went by pretty fast and at 7:00 Merik and Dustin came by and we hung out for an hour or so. They rode their bikes around and I followed them. woo hoo. Dustin drove over a ketchup packet and squirted ketchup all over my pants. Grr...
And then I came home...called Charyssa. She was grumpy so I sang her a song. "The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand, says you'll catch me...whenever I fall. You say it best, when you say nothing at all." But that made her even grumpier. So I told her to go to bed and I went and watched Survivor. And then I checked my email and I got this email from Loreea.
"hey, love you ..... but my shoe sqeaks and whistles like chitty-chitty bang-bang but more high tone...
hug hug loreea <><"
I really don't understand that girl.
Hmm...another girl I don't understand is Kaitlyn. It was like she hated me for a long time. And she would physically hurt me. Like punch me and stuff. But it was like...initiation or something cuz one day she just stopped being mean and now we're good buddies. I really like her. But maybe I'm just fooled....and really she's planning on voting me off the island. Okay too much reality tv. But anyway. It's my blog. Shut up.
Golly gee I need to go to bed.
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home