sunday bloggy sunday
I have begun to live for the weekends again. What a sad exsistance.
This weekend I:
Went for icecream with Jen and Charyssa. We went to Jen's house to hang out and ended up watching a stupid movie on the family channel.
I went to a wedding shower at the church on Saturday morning. Me and my mom ditched early and went up to Edmonton where my dad dropped us off at the mall. We had a good 3 hours to shop while he went to some auction. We went to Costco when he picked us up. I love Costco. So much fun. :)
On Sunday I went to church, and watched a bunch of movies. Well, two I guess. I watched Yours, Mine and Ours...which was kind of dumb. And Memoirs of a Geisha which was amazing. Beautiful movie.
Okay that was my weekend.
This weekend I:
Went for icecream with Jen and Charyssa. We went to Jen's house to hang out and ended up watching a stupid movie on the family channel.
I went to a wedding shower at the church on Saturday morning. Me and my mom ditched early and went up to Edmonton where my dad dropped us off at the mall. We had a good 3 hours to shop while he went to some auction. We went to Costco when he picked us up. I love Costco. So much fun. :)
On Sunday I went to church, and watched a bunch of movies. Well, two I guess. I watched Yours, Mine and Ours...which was kind of dumb. And Memoirs of a Geisha which was amazing. Beautiful movie.
Okay that was my weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home