The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Thursday, April 20

done and done

Exams are finished. I passed all of them. Even English...by the skin of my teeth. I'm so excited though! I had my Theology exam yesterday morning and then I was done! I just hung out, tried to pack, and watched a movie all day yesterday. There was a dance at 9:00 and we decided to go. It was a very interesting night. I think everyone that I went to the dance with was PMSing. But I think most of us managed to have some fun in spite of that. I learned how to do some honky tonk line dances. It was sweet. :)
I can not believe that everything is DONE. I keep thinking that I have homework to do or that I should be studying. I always feel like I'm procrastinating! But I'm not! It's all handed in! It's all over. It's just crazy. My freshman year of college is over.
We have 'party in the park' today at 2:00. So that should be fun. And then I neeeeed to finish packing. It's such a big job. I spend 10 minutes doing it and then I get totally overwhelmed and frustrated that I just quit.
Anyway...the smell of brunch is calling me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home