The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, January 28

Take a deep breath...

This last week was crazy. It went by so fast and so slow at the same time. Sometimes I felt like I didn't even have time to breath. But today I feel like last Saturday was a million eons ago.
Just in case you're wondering...the person that I said I had to talk to...in my last post...well, I talked to her. And it went SO well. I am blessed beyond belief to have the friends, family and Savior I have!! And forgiveness is a wonderful thing. Being on the recieving end can be so freeing and life changing. :)
Things are starting to speed up big time with YA less than two weeks away. I signed up to be a councellor over the weekend so that should be interesting. I'm really excited for it. I'm also doing decorations and atmosphere stuff for the weekend. We get to paint on Monday! :)
As far as school goes...I'm trying really hard to stay on top. I have a bajillion pages to read this weekend. I have a New Testament World timeline to complete. I have a report to do. I can't even begin to comprehend how much work I have to do. This whole 18 credits thing isn't being very nice to me.
But it IS the weekend...
Last night me, Kerri, Lindsay, Kristine, Nathan and Spencer played games in the dining hall. We walked to the store first in -20 degrees to get chips and pop and candy. And then we played MadGab and "Things". I have not laughed SO hard in a really really long time. It was sooooooo much fun. Afterwards us girls dragged our mattresses into the girls lounge for a sleepover and a movie. It was a good time.
And I think that's about it for news...
OH! I found out that Relient K is playing at Red's in West Edmonton Mall over Reading Break. And I'll most likely get to go if my brother can get us tickets. :) So that's super exciting.
Anyway...I need to...read. *Sigh* Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home