Insomniac
It's 4:30 in the morning. And I am awake. This is so frustrating. I'd give almost anything to be asleep right now. But my body is telling me that it's perfectly normal to be "up and at 'em". Grr...I suppose I should have expected that it would take awhile to completely switch over my sleeping pattern.
But now I'm going to be sooo tired today. I can't be tired today! I'm going to Edmonton with Sam today. We're going to Ikea. Just like the good old days. Hey, you can't beat Ikea's 1$ breakfasts! :) Hmm...yeah I don't know what else we're doing. We'll probably end up at the mall and just wander around, make fun of people, and pay homage to the dolphins that aren't there anymore. Yeah I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. That's okay.
I realized, as I was lying in bed, that I only have two more full days at home. That thought scared me. I don't know why. I'm feeling some apprehension about returning to school. I wonder if I'll be as homesick for the first part of this semester as I was first semester? I'm dreading saying goodbye to my family and everyone else.
But I am looking forward to seeing my friends at school. I'm nervous about what it's going to be like with Nathan there this semester. Nathan is Kerri's boyfriend. Kerri is my closest friend at school. Nathan decided he wanted to come to PRBI, and is starting this semester. I'm really scared that he's going to steal Kerri away from me. Yeah. I'm scared about that.
I'm also scared about my classes. Especially Theology and New Testement World. I've heard so many horror stories. I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to keep up with all the work.
Anyway...I suppose I should just not think about it. I still have two days of bliss.
I was reading over some of my past entries...from last year and the year before...and I talked about The O.C. A LOT. It's really rather pathetic. I laughed at myself. I also said I wanted to marry a lot of different guys. Like Jake Gyllenhal and Ryan Gosling and Joaquin Pheonix. Haha.
Still do. :)
Okay...I shall try to find sleep.
But now I'm going to be sooo tired today. I can't be tired today! I'm going to Edmonton with Sam today. We're going to Ikea. Just like the good old days. Hey, you can't beat Ikea's 1$ breakfasts! :) Hmm...yeah I don't know what else we're doing. We'll probably end up at the mall and just wander around, make fun of people, and pay homage to the dolphins that aren't there anymore. Yeah I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. That's okay.
I realized, as I was lying in bed, that I only have two more full days at home. That thought scared me. I don't know why. I'm feeling some apprehension about returning to school. I wonder if I'll be as homesick for the first part of this semester as I was first semester? I'm dreading saying goodbye to my family and everyone else.
But I am looking forward to seeing my friends at school. I'm nervous about what it's going to be like with Nathan there this semester. Nathan is Kerri's boyfriend. Kerri is my closest friend at school. Nathan decided he wanted to come to PRBI, and is starting this semester. I'm really scared that he's going to steal Kerri away from me. Yeah. I'm scared about that.
I'm also scared about my classes. Especially Theology and New Testement World. I've heard so many horror stories. I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to keep up with all the work.
Anyway...I suppose I should just not think about it. I still have two days of bliss.
I was reading over some of my past entries...from last year and the year before...and I talked about The O.C. A LOT. It's really rather pathetic. I laughed at myself. I also said I wanted to marry a lot of different guys. Like Jake Gyllenhal and Ryan Gosling and Joaquin Pheonix. Haha.
Still do. :)
Okay...I shall try to find sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home