Hooray!

Yes. Edmonton won the Gray Cup. It was SO exciting. SUCH a good game. I almost passed out a few times. And my tummy hurt afterwards cuz I was so stressed out. It was good. I like football. :)
Another week has begun. I'm trying really hard not to get stressed out. Only 17 days left until Christmas break. Exams are starting to loom in the distance. I'm doing my best to run the race with perserverance and stay the course. Hehe...there's some Bible School cliches for ya.
I had a good weekend. On Friday we went to GPRC to watch volleyball and then my floor had a sleepover. Well, it wasn't really a sleepover. We watched some movies and then all went and slept in our own beds since no one felt like sleeping on the floor. We watched Hitch, and The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants. Both really good movies. I had seen both of them before...but it didn't matter. I cried again watching Sisterhood. It's soooo good. :) Saturday morning our RL and the Care Leaders made us breakfast. It was nice. Saturday night I served at the Ladies Christmas Tea with Caitlin. Sunday was church. Me and Lindsay were in the nursery for the service and then of course sunday school after that. I love my sunday school class. Those one and two year olds make me laugh so hard. They're so adorable and sooo much fun. Sunday night I went to the girl's soccer game in G.P. with Simon, Josh, and Lisa. And to Dairy Queen. I like ice cream.
That was my weekend. And now I have to go work my butt off.

5 Comments:
good job!
excuse my ignorance, but whats the gray cup?
it's like the superbowl. only for the CFL. which is the Canadian Football Leauge.
vanessa is like the superbowl. only canadian.
lol. right. i'm going to pretend like i know what that means.
Post a Comment
<< Home