After all...He's not a tame lion.
I went to see The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe last night with Dillon, Spencer and Kristine. SUCH a good movie. I can't even begin to describe how good it was. It was so close to how I imagined it as I read the book. It was like they tapped into my imagination and used it for the movie. Go watch it.
Umm...I'm done all my classes. Now for exams. I'm freaked out. It's so stupid. I worry my brains out, and yet I still don't study. Kinda dumb.
All the snow melted and it warmed up a lot. It doesn't feel like Christmas anymore. It won't until I get home.
It's hard to believe that I'm done my first semester of college. It really is. I mean, it didn't go by super fast or anything. But I never thought this day would come. At the beginning of the year the semester stretched out before me...and now it's over. And I'm glad.
I'm going to be working over the break. Full time. Most likely graveyard shift. I'm not too pleased about that but they're desperate and I could really use the money. So it should be interesting.
But that's about it. I have to go study. And read. And pack.
Umm...I'm done all my classes. Now for exams. I'm freaked out. It's so stupid. I worry my brains out, and yet I still don't study. Kinda dumb.
All the snow melted and it warmed up a lot. It doesn't feel like Christmas anymore. It won't until I get home.
It's hard to believe that I'm done my first semester of college. It really is. I mean, it didn't go by super fast or anything. But I never thought this day would come. At the beginning of the year the semester stretched out before me...and now it's over. And I'm glad.
I'm going to be working over the break. Full time. Most likely graveyard shift. I'm not too pleased about that but they're desperate and I could really use the money. So it should be interesting.
But that's about it. I have to go study. And read. And pack.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home