Update
yay it's the weekend. yay.
SO...this week actually went by quite fast. The last hour before I got off work this afternoon felt longer than the whole entire week. I'm just soooo BORED and tired of the routine of my life. I can hardly wait for our trip to B.C. 13 more days!!!
But thankfully I've got some stuff going on before then that will change things up a bit. For one thing, this coming Tuesday through Friday, I am going to be working the night shift...!!! Yes. I was quite surprised since they have never done that to me before. But Celeste is going on holidays so they needed someone to cover for her. And at first I was just a little T.O.'d because it is going to mess up my sleep a bit. But then I realized that is exactly what I need. A little mess-upage of my normal schedule. Plus I think it's gonna be fun. I always was a night owl. Yeah so I'll be working 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. on those nights.
Also, I'm house sitting for our neighbors which is a pretty sweet deal, since they have a pretty sweet house. And they said I could have guests over whenever. They've got cable and a mad DVD collection. So that's awesome. And I'll have a quiet place to sleep when I'm dead to the world all day.
Other than that, how is my life going? Well, pretty darned good actually. I'm happy. I spend most of my time thinking about how much fun B.C. is going to be. And also about college. Which is sneaking up on me...I think. Wait...no...uhh, Yeah! It is! Really fast. And I'm uber excited. I try not to think about the never seeing my family part.
And HOCKEY IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!! Honestly now, what could be better than that? This next winter will not suck. Unless the Oilers lose a lot. Actually, no. I don't really care. All that matters is that it's back. YAY.
So yeah. Life is good. The one thing that was holding me back from really enjoying my life is becoming less and less of an issue. And that is something I am SO thankful for.
Well, I guess that's it for now.
SO...this week actually went by quite fast. The last hour before I got off work this afternoon felt longer than the whole entire week. I'm just soooo BORED and tired of the routine of my life. I can hardly wait for our trip to B.C. 13 more days!!!
But thankfully I've got some stuff going on before then that will change things up a bit. For one thing, this coming Tuesday through Friday, I am going to be working the night shift...!!! Yes. I was quite surprised since they have never done that to me before. But Celeste is going on holidays so they needed someone to cover for her. And at first I was just a little T.O.'d because it is going to mess up my sleep a bit. But then I realized that is exactly what I need. A little mess-upage of my normal schedule. Plus I think it's gonna be fun. I always was a night owl. Yeah so I'll be working 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. on those nights.
Also, I'm house sitting for our neighbors which is a pretty sweet deal, since they have a pretty sweet house. And they said I could have guests over whenever. They've got cable and a mad DVD collection. So that's awesome. And I'll have a quiet place to sleep when I'm dead to the world all day.
Other than that, how is my life going? Well, pretty darned good actually. I'm happy. I spend most of my time thinking about how much fun B.C. is going to be. And also about college. Which is sneaking up on me...I think. Wait...no...uhh, Yeah! It is! Really fast. And I'm uber excited. I try not to think about the never seeing my family part.
And HOCKEY IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!! Honestly now, what could be better than that? This next winter will not suck. Unless the Oilers lose a lot. Actually, no. I don't really care. All that matters is that it's back. YAY.
So yeah. Life is good. The one thing that was holding me back from really enjoying my life is becoming less and less of an issue. And that is something I am SO thankful for.
Well, I guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home