The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Thursday, July 7

Slacker

I am home from work a whole 2 hours and 15 minutes early. We were over staffed and under busy, so they said I could leave if I wanted. I didn't really care either way, since I was actually having fun working with Alicia, Janelle, and Kayla. But they all work tomorrow too. And it's not very often I get to go home early. Plus it's another beautiful day outside. I think I'm gonna go for a bike ride.
I need to go to the bank to get money to pay Alicia for Warped Tour. Man, I got SO excited today. Mostly cuz the little group of us that is going, was all working today. So we got each other really pumped. We're making our own "Warped Tour '05" CD to listen to on the way to Calgary. I have to pick 4 songs by any of the bands that are gonna be there. Hmm...
Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower and then enjoy this beeeeautiful summer day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home