What the crap?
How come no one told me that Relient K's new album came out? Hmm?
Anyway! I'm SO excited right now cuz I bought it and it is KICK BUTT! I love it so much. When they said at Creation Fest that they had a new one coming out soon I was a little un-sure because with each new album they've gotten a little more "pop". But it's actually...really really good! I feel like they wrote the majority of the songs with me in mind. Yay! Go buy it cuz it rocks.
Anyway! I'm SO excited right now cuz I bought it and it is KICK BUTT! I love it so much. When they said at Creation Fest that they had a new one coming out soon I was a little un-sure because with each new album they've gotten a little more "pop". But it's actually...really really good! I feel like they wrote the majority of the songs with me in mind. Yay! Go buy it cuz it rocks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home