The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Tuesday, August 3

Movie Night

So last night after we were both done work me and Sam went to Cineplex Odieon and saw two movies. We first decided to see The Village. Which was SO scary. I love M. Night. Shamalamalaman. He's so...good! Like you're watching it and you're like..."Ha! I know what's going on. I'm so smart. I'm not scared anymore." But then it's like...WHAM and then you have no idea what's going on and you realize that you're NOT so smart after all and you're peeing your pants because you're so scared. And at the end you're like...WTF!?
After The Village we decided we were gonna go see Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. It was absolutley hilarious. Yes, it was very stupid and crude. But funny none the less. And the whole theater smelled like weed. :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home