I'm Hooooome!
Well...here I am. It's almost as if I never really left, except that I have tons of awesome memeories of my time in Fort Wayne with Kraig. It really kinda sucks to be home. I go back to work on Wednesday...but what do I do until then? Just wallow in my misery I suppose...
Anyway, I had a blast! I don't really feel like blogging every little detail. That would take forever. But I suppose I can share a little bit. :o)
On July 5th Kraig drove his grandparent's car to Madison, Wisconsin to pick me up. However, unfortunatley the car broke down on his way there. Not cool. So my dad and my uncle had to go pick him up at a gas station and tow his car back to the house. The car was fubar...totally useless. So after some discussion and phone calls to his parents...we decided that we were gonna take a train back to Ft. Wayne. So he spent the night and then the next day my dad and uncle drove us to Chicago and we got a train from Union Station to Waterloo, Indiana. It was fun. I had never been on a train before...it was cool.
So yeah...I was there for about 4 days and we packed as much fun into those 4 days as possible. We went to the mall, we went to the zoo, we went to Science Central (cuz we're both geeks at heart), we went swimming, saw Anchorman, I kicked his butt at putt putt, and all kinds of good stuff. But mostly we drove around Ft. Wayne completely lost cuz Kraig really didn't know where anything was. hehe...but it was okay.
I had soooo much fun. I'm so happy that it all worked out for me to go. Now I'm all depressed that I'm home.
I had quite the adventure getting back though. My flight from Indianapolis to Minneapolis, St. Paul was delayed by like 2 hours becuase we had to land in some small city cuz there was a storm or something. So I missed my next flight. I was so scared. It was my first time flying alone and I had no idea what to do so I was freaking out. But thankfully it all worked out. I spent like 5 hours in the airport, but at least I finally got home.
Anyway...that's it. And now it's back to real life and back to work. 9 days till Creation Fest. I'm trying to be excited...but it's not really working. I will be...when there's like 2 days left.
But yeah...I'm going to go unpack now...
Anyway, I had a blast! I don't really feel like blogging every little detail. That would take forever. But I suppose I can share a little bit. :o)
On July 5th Kraig drove his grandparent's car to Madison, Wisconsin to pick me up. However, unfortunatley the car broke down on his way there. Not cool. So my dad and my uncle had to go pick him up at a gas station and tow his car back to the house. The car was fubar...totally useless. So after some discussion and phone calls to his parents...we decided that we were gonna take a train back to Ft. Wayne. So he spent the night and then the next day my dad and uncle drove us to Chicago and we got a train from Union Station to Waterloo, Indiana. It was fun. I had never been on a train before...it was cool.
So yeah...I was there for about 4 days and we packed as much fun into those 4 days as possible. We went to the mall, we went to the zoo, we went to Science Central (cuz we're both geeks at heart), we went swimming, saw Anchorman, I kicked his butt at putt putt, and all kinds of good stuff. But mostly we drove around Ft. Wayne completely lost cuz Kraig really didn't know where anything was. hehe...but it was okay.
I had soooo much fun. I'm so happy that it all worked out for me to go. Now I'm all depressed that I'm home.
I had quite the adventure getting back though. My flight from Indianapolis to Minneapolis, St. Paul was delayed by like 2 hours becuase we had to land in some small city cuz there was a storm or something. So I missed my next flight. I was so scared. It was my first time flying alone and I had no idea what to do so I was freaking out. But thankfully it all worked out. I spent like 5 hours in the airport, but at least I finally got home.
Anyway...that's it. And now it's back to real life and back to work. 9 days till Creation Fest. I'm trying to be excited...but it's not really working. I will be...when there's like 2 days left.
But yeah...I'm going to go unpack now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home