Ahhh...Monday morning. My first Monday morning as a high school graduate. hehe. Yeah, I really should be studying for my two exams on Wednesday. Whoa, it's not even morning anymore. It's like, 1:30. My bad...
Anyway, so the weekend was good. We had the last Morph. We spent some time down at the midway. Jake's band "Tainted Society" played on Saturday night. They were actually pretty good. We were looking for Jake afterwards to get autographs just in case they get famous, but we couldn't find him. Oh well...
We took Jayden on some rides...which he really enjoyed, but I felt like puking after awhile. What do people find fun about spinning around over and over and over until you can't even focus on anything? I did go on The Zipper though, and that was pretty wild.
I got an email from Kiros! woohoo! I didn't actually think they would write back. It was really short, but it was cool...I love those guys.
I cleaned up the house this morning for my mom...now I just have to clean up my room. And that's a task that I am NOT looking forward too. After that I'll probably take a shower and then go to the library and study for awhile. I think I'm gonna call Billy tonight and get him to help me study for math tomorrow. The only reason I passed the first part of the exam is because of his help.
Oh that reminds me, I saw Mrs. Gare at the fireworks on Saturday night. Yeah, she only got out of the hospital that morning. He arm was broken in two different places and now there's a metal plate in her arm and she doesn't get her cast off for 6 weeks. Doesn't that suck? Yeah I felt bad for her...
Bren is in California right now. *pout* Doo do do doooo California here we come, right back where we started from...CALIFORNIA....wow. Do I ever miss that show. I think I miss that show more than I miss Bren. haha...anyway.
I should go do something with myself...
Anyway, so the weekend was good. We had the last Morph. We spent some time down at the midway. Jake's band "Tainted Society" played on Saturday night. They were actually pretty good. We were looking for Jake afterwards to get autographs just in case they get famous, but we couldn't find him. Oh well...
We took Jayden on some rides...which he really enjoyed, but I felt like puking after awhile. What do people find fun about spinning around over and over and over until you can't even focus on anything? I did go on The Zipper though, and that was pretty wild.
I got an email from Kiros! woohoo! I didn't actually think they would write back. It was really short, but it was cool...I love those guys.
I cleaned up the house this morning for my mom...now I just have to clean up my room. And that's a task that I am NOT looking forward too. After that I'll probably take a shower and then go to the library and study for awhile. I think I'm gonna call Billy tonight and get him to help me study for math tomorrow. The only reason I passed the first part of the exam is because of his help.
Oh that reminds me, I saw Mrs. Gare at the fireworks on Saturday night. Yeah, she only got out of the hospital that morning. He arm was broken in two different places and now there's a metal plate in her arm and she doesn't get her cast off for 6 weeks. Doesn't that suck? Yeah I felt bad for her...
Bren is in California right now. *pout* Doo do do doooo California here we come, right back where we started from...CALIFORNIA....wow. Do I ever miss that show. I think I miss that show more than I miss Bren. haha...anyway.
I should go do something with myself...

2 Comments:
yay for finishing high school! you are so old.
I know...*sigh* I'm turning 19 in like 2 months. Do you know how scary that is?
Post a Comment
<< Home