Back To Life
So everything is over and it's back to work and real life. I've been working steady since Tuesday. Except I had yesterday off which was nice. I slept in...watched Heidi for about an hour (She's soooo cute!!) And then just hung out. Josh came over to sell me his cell phone. And I watched Gilmore Girls. (Dean is in love with Rory again...)
I've had really early shifts lately. Mostly 7:30-3:30. And tomorrow I work 6-2. It's kinda nice though cuz I have the afternoon just to chill.
I'm looking forward to my birthday...even though I'm going to feel even older. 19. Crazy stuff. I only have one year of teenagerhood left. Maybe I've said that before...but it just gets me everytime. It's really scary. Anyway...I think I'm going to Edmonton with Sam and maybe Melody to do some partying. Should be fun...
Right now I'm gonna go take a nap...
I've had really early shifts lately. Mostly 7:30-3:30. And tomorrow I work 6-2. It's kinda nice though cuz I have the afternoon just to chill.
I'm looking forward to my birthday...even though I'm going to feel even older. 19. Crazy stuff. I only have one year of teenagerhood left. Maybe I've said that before...but it just gets me everytime. It's really scary. Anyway...I think I'm going to Edmonton with Sam and maybe Melody to do some partying. Should be fun...
Right now I'm gonna go take a nap...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home