Me and Charyssa and Loreea slept over at their grandparent's house last night. We rented and watched Blast From The Past (which reminds me of John Herman) and She's All That (which reminds me of Andrew). It was fun...we all slept in the basement. And Loreea has a really loud annoying snore.
We went to church and sunday school this morning...and then pretty much did nothing all afternoon until I had to babysit Jayden. We took him to the hockey game with us...and he slept through the whooole thing. His mom gave him some cold medicine before they left, so I guess that just knocked him out.
Anyway...i have to go to bed. I think i'm getting sick.
We went to church and sunday school this morning...and then pretty much did nothing all afternoon until I had to babysit Jayden. We took him to the hockey game with us...and he slept through the whooole thing. His mom gave him some cold medicine before they left, so I guess that just knocked him out.
Anyway...i have to go to bed. I think i'm getting sick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home