The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Friday, January 9

But seriously folks...today was friday...as you all know. This week went by quite fast, but I guess a lot of stuff did happen. After 3rd period I went home and dropped off all my millions of books (I have to study this weekend) and then went back to school to watch the junior boys b-ball game. I actually went to watch it because my youth pastor, Stu, is their coach. So I went to see the coach in action, not really any of the players. Mrs. Derwantz, my insane English teacher sat down beside me to watch the game, and she was cheering for the other team, which was the Whitecourt Chargers. She taught in Whitecourt for 13 years so she still feels loyal I guess. But she was cheering for the Sabers too. lol. It went something like this..."YEAH GO SABERS!!! WOO HOO!!! GOOD PASS! Alright now CHARGERS MAKE THEM PAY!!!" It was rather amusing.
At about 3:30 me and Charyssa had to leave the game to go to Photography. We learned how to do good portraits using lighting and stuff...it was cool. And then we went and had supper at Wendy's, went to youth group, and then she went back to her grandparent's house and I came home. Youth group tonight was supposed to be a board game night with all the old people from church. But no old people came. hehehe...but it was still fun.
Oh! So tonight me and Charyssa were over at Jayden's house...And we were talking to him about how he's 5 now and how his birthday party was and stuff and he says, "Hey! Wanna see Polly?" (Polly is his fish) So we go to see Polly, but there is no fish in the fish tank. So we're like..."Uhhh, Jayden sweetie, there's no fishy in there." And he's like, "I know. Actually, Polly is dead. We flushed her down the toilet." So we're like..."Ohhh...That's so sad." And he goes, "Yes. We miss her now. But actually, I have other stuffs to be excited for. I'm going to be a big brother." And he just said it!! And me and Charyssa are like AHHHH! And we freaked out and it was so exciting. I love babies...
Quiet my babies...
I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home