The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, January 5

I just got back from Charyssa's house. We watched the O.C. and it was cool. I hardly ever watch that show cuz I'm usually busy Monday nights. But yeah, I love it every time I watch it. It makes me kinda sad though. They have such a cool group of friends. And I have like, one friend. Well...one friend that I actually ever hang out with. I mean, I love her to bits...but I just miss the old days. The Faith days...where it was like...me and all my girls...going to the mall...sleeping over...yeah. *sigh* I don't wanna get all depressed. Plus everyone on the O.C. is just so dang rich! And I'm poor. And I don't have a job. Ooooo...I don't think some of you have heard that story. Well, if you're interested then ask me about it cuz I don't feel like spilling my guts right now. Plus it's really long. I think you all should just send me a couple hundred dollars each. That would be greatly appreciated.
Anyway...school today sucked. I'm so tired of school. I mean after 12 years...I'm ready to be done. I have so much Science homework to do. And a quiz tomorrow. I should go study before Fear Factor comes on. And I can't miss Fear Factor. To miss The Wiebe Family Fear Factor Night would be just wrong!
Aghh...I just found out today that we might be going to Florida for Spring Break. Yay! NOT. I mean sure...warm, sun, beaches, disneyland....JEREMY. *wimper* Someone just kill me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home