Well, Charyssa is moving in with her mom. Words can't express how happy I am.
Last night after a big Looy family meeting at Tim Hortens that I was invited to (being the best friend and all), Richard took me and Charyssa to the theater to pick up our paychecks. Well, guess what? They weren't there yet! suprise suprise. Apperantly the payroll lady is on vacation. Which is not our problem! We should get paid when he says we'll get paid. Anyway, when Richard found out we wouldn't be getting paid until tomorrow, he got a little bit...hmm..worked up. To say the least. He stormed in there and gave Jamel a good talking to. I've never seen Jamel look so frightened in his life. Imagine, short little bald man trembling underneath the fury of tall muscular angry step dad. But it wasn't like he had anything to say. He told Richard not to tell him how to run his buisness and blah blah blah. Whenever he spoke though, he sounded like he was close to tears. The sensitive, non-confrontational side of me felt kinda sorry for him. But I quickly reminded myself of what a low-down good for nothing cheap unfair lying retard poop head he is.
So, I guess we're getting paid today. If not, things are NOT going to be very pretty. He should have paid us the day he fired Charyssa, and the day I quit and he told me I wasn't to come in for my January shifts. It's called severence pay or something.
Last night after a big Looy family meeting at Tim Hortens that I was invited to (being the best friend and all), Richard took me and Charyssa to the theater to pick up our paychecks. Well, guess what? They weren't there yet! suprise suprise. Apperantly the payroll lady is on vacation. Which is not our problem! We should get paid when he says we'll get paid. Anyway, when Richard found out we wouldn't be getting paid until tomorrow, he got a little bit...hmm..worked up. To say the least. He stormed in there and gave Jamel a good talking to. I've never seen Jamel look so frightened in his life. Imagine, short little bald man trembling underneath the fury of tall muscular angry step dad. But it wasn't like he had anything to say. He told Richard not to tell him how to run his buisness and blah blah blah. Whenever he spoke though, he sounded like he was close to tears. The sensitive, non-confrontational side of me felt kinda sorry for him. But I quickly reminded myself of what a low-down good for nothing cheap unfair lying retard poop head he is.
So, I guess we're getting paid today. If not, things are NOT going to be very pretty. He should have paid us the day he fired Charyssa, and the day I quit and he told me I wasn't to come in for my January shifts. It's called severence pay or something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home