wash. rinse. repeat.
'Elo! So this is my life right now. Get up at 4:00, go to work for 8 hours, come home, watch TV, supper, facebook, more TV, bed. SO pathetic, I know. But the truth is, by the time I'm done work for the day or the week, I'm just so tired all I feel like doing is being a bum. It's pretty sad though, I know.
Work is good though. I mean, it's not amazing...it's just a job. But it's REALLY nice having a paycheck again. And just generally I'm trying to have a better outlook on it. It can be fun! Well...it has it's moments every once in awhile. But I've come to decide that things are only as bad as you let them be. That's my oh-so-deep observation of the day.
Here's something -- I REALLY want a puppy. I've got the puppy blues and I've got them BAD. I would go out tomorrow and get one if it weren't for the one thing standing in my way. My parent's won't let me. Sounds really silly I know... but I DO live in their house, and they make the rules for stuff like that. Oh but it kills me. I'm still trying to convince them to give in... I will update everyone on how this plan is going. So far it's going very very crappily.
In other news, my room is a complete and utter disaster. When I moved into my parent's room after India (Well, their old room. Because that would be weird if it was still their room) I was immediatley struck by the lack of storage. All I have is a tiny tiny tiny closet and one dresser. So I have no where to put all my books and knick knacks, paddy wacks. I believe a trip to Ikea is in order!!
Anyway, I apologize if this bored you to tears. But I promise you, this is the best I can come up with right now. Maybe next time I write I will have run off to Paris to get married on top of the Eiffel Tower. Or maybe I will have become instantly famous by staring in my very own reality show. Or maybe Jesus will come back and they don't have blogs in Heaven (as far as I know) and it won't matter. Or mabye I will get my wish and I will have a puppy!!!
Work is good though. I mean, it's not amazing...it's just a job. But it's REALLY nice having a paycheck again. And just generally I'm trying to have a better outlook on it. It can be fun! Well...it has it's moments every once in awhile. But I've come to decide that things are only as bad as you let them be. That's my oh-so-deep observation of the day.
Here's something -- I REALLY want a puppy. I've got the puppy blues and I've got them BAD. I would go out tomorrow and get one if it weren't for the one thing standing in my way. My parent's won't let me. Sounds really silly I know... but I DO live in their house, and they make the rules for stuff like that. Oh but it kills me. I'm still trying to convince them to give in... I will update everyone on how this plan is going. So far it's going very very crappily.
In other news, my room is a complete and utter disaster. When I moved into my parent's room after India (Well, their old room. Because that would be weird if it was still their room) I was immediatley struck by the lack of storage. All I have is a tiny tiny tiny closet and one dresser. So I have no where to put all my books and knick knacks, paddy wacks. I believe a trip to Ikea is in order!!
Anyway, I apologize if this bored you to tears. But I promise you, this is the best I can come up with right now. Maybe next time I write I will have run off to Paris to get married on top of the Eiffel Tower. Or maybe I will have become instantly famous by staring in my very own reality show. Or maybe Jesus will come back and they don't have blogs in Heaven (as far as I know) and it won't matter. Or mabye I will get my wish and I will have a puppy!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home