whew!
I'm not a fugitive anymore!! Yay! I've gained legal status in the dorm. lol. Nem talked to the RD and she said that it really wasn't a problem, as long as it wasn't a problem with Nem's roommate, which it's not. So it's all good. I guess one of the girls on the floor is just really really nosy and likes to make everything her buisness, so when she found out I was here for so long, she told the RA...I guess hoping she'd get some attention or a pat on the back or something. But it's really not that big deal. :)
In celebration of me not getting kicked out of the dorm, Nem skipped her last class and we went and rented some movies and got some snacks for tonight. We're having a Amazing Race Finale party in the room tonight. :) Oh Modest Mouse concert is a no go. I guess it was all sold out, which is really sad, but I really shouldn't have been spending the money either.
Anyway...that's all for now folks.
In celebration of me not getting kicked out of the dorm, Nem skipped her last class and we went and rented some movies and got some snacks for tonight. We're having a Amazing Race Finale party in the room tonight. :) Oh Modest Mouse concert is a no go. I guess it was all sold out, which is really sad, but I really shouldn't have been spending the money either.
Anyway...that's all for now folks.

2 Comments:
I hate nosy people like that. Let's call them Copelands. After you-know-who. And sorry, but Modest Mouse sucks. I'm so negative today.
It's okay. Everyone is entitled to their negative days.
Post a Comment
<< Home