The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Tuesday, February 1

Oh the sheer joy...

I don't know if I'll be able to blog for a couple days. In about 5 minutes I'm getting picked up by some people from my mission who are on furlough right now...and they are taking me...toooo...NEWPORT BEACH!!! :) Yes I realize that I am pathetic...but it's Newport Beach. For an hour every thursday night my whole life revolves around that place. (For those of you who don't know...The O.C. is set in Newport.) So that should be like one of the coolest experiences of my entire life.
And then tomorrow, I'm going to Disneyland!! Aghh...I feel like I'm 6 years old. I can't barely contain myself. :)
Yesterday was fun...I met a bunch more people, and I went to the bookstore and bought a cute Biola shirt, so now I fit right in. And I spent some time with Aaron. We talked for like...3 hours. It was great.
Anyway...I'm off! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home