The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, February 13

Truly pathetic

I just spent 45 mintues editing my stupid blogger profile. Why? I don't know. I should be in bed. I have to be up in like 5 hours for church. Why do we never sleep? When all normal people are going to sleep...we are starting up another movie or going to get coffee. Maybe we enjoy sleep deprivation. Maybe there is a sick, strange part of our brains that thrives on as little sleep as possible.
Anyway...tonight was kind of sad. Nem was gone. Davina was gone...somewhere. I was in the room all night waiting for my mom to call. I watched a million episodes of Friends and she finally called around 8 and we didn't talk very long before I confessed how homesick I was and I was crying and she was comforting me. After hanging up I cried more. And then made hot chocolate. And I felt a little better. And then I crawled into bed with Norah Jones (not literally of course) and felt a little more better. And then Davina came charging in the room with bubble tea for me and I felt a lot better. :) And now I'm actually going to bed!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew L. said...

I was just going to say something to the effect of, "That's a very long profile." Hope you feel better.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home