*sniff*
I'm listening to "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Jem...from the O.C. And it makes me cry. I'm sitting here all teary eyed. It doesn't help that in the song there are clips of Ryan and Marissa and Seth and Summer saying their goodbye's. Aghhh...so so incredibly sad. *sigh*
So Aunt Donna brought back Nagaraya garlic cracker nuts back from the Philippines for us. So delicious. Mmm...and it makes me feel like I'm back in Manila. All I need is a chilly bottle of Sarsi and the sound of the air conditioner humming in the background...and VidOk on TV. *sigh*
So Aunt Donna brought back Nagaraya garlic cracker nuts back from the Philippines for us. So delicious. Mmm...and it makes me feel like I'm back in Manila. All I need is a chilly bottle of Sarsi and the sound of the air conditioner humming in the background...and VidOk on TV. *sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home