Ahhh...finally friday. I can honestly say that this week was one of the worst in my life. And I really have no idea why. Oh well, at least it's over. And through all the crappiness I have been able to find some joy. Like my fat paycheck I recieved yesterday. And having my hair turn out okay when I got it done. (I'm still kind of getting used to it. It's kind of a brown, with light blonde streaks) And not being late for work even though I was still at the salon at 6:45. And also, something that came to my mind last night...I LOVE all my new friends from work. It took a while to really get to know people...but now I've made some awesome friendships. I love how one of the guys always makes sure that I either get a ride, or have someone to walk me home after a 7-10 shift. And how it usually ends up that all three of them (Angelo, Merick and Dustin) walk me home.
Anyway...I hope this weekend doesn't suck too much. I'm working for Mr. Grout at the Variety Fair thing pretty much all weekend...for some extra Creation Cash. I don't know what all it involves or how much fun it's gonna be...but I guess money is a good thing.
But yeah...that's all for now I guess
Anyway...I hope this weekend doesn't suck too much. I'm working for Mr. Grout at the Variety Fair thing pretty much all weekend...for some extra Creation Cash. I don't know what all it involves or how much fun it's gonna be...but I guess money is a good thing.
But yeah...that's all for now I guess

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home