The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, December 15

We went to the new theater today to do some cleaning up...windex-ing windows and wiping stuff down. Man, that place is crazy/beautiful. NICE!!! Honestly..i'm not just saying that cuz i'm biased cuz i work there. It's really really really awesomely nice. The bathroom's are huge...the seats are AMAZING...and i get to work there!!! i DO work there...hee hee hee. Anyway...it was fun. I think I'm gonna like working with so many more people. Rodjer is hilarious and SO much fun. He's Filipino...and he has that certain sense of humour that i love. Some kids from the Leduc theater were there. Me and Charyssa helped this Caleb guy put together a big display stand...and he was very...girly. VERY girly. coughgaycough
but he was cute...After we were all done, we all went to the old theater and had pizza! yum...
So tomorrow is my last shift at the old theater. I'm kinda sad...I will miss it. It's so cute and homey and old school.
And then on Wednesday (RETURN OF THE KING!!!!) we have to show up at the new one after school and get everything ready...all the final details and everything. And then I don't work that night (opening night) cuz i booked it off so i could watch ROTK...So that's what me and Charyssa are gonna do.
Anyway...enough of that. 4 days of school left...i don't know if i can survive. I have to write my English essay tomorrow even though it's not due till Friday cuz tomorrow afternoon is the only time i have to do it...*sigh* So busy...
I'm going to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home